Countless numbers of us, on a daily basis, are faced with the challenge of filling multiple roles. We must be spouses, parents, professionals, etc., and still find time and energy after all that to be health-conscious individuals! Life shouldn't be an exhausting struggle, it should be a collection of one enjoyable, memorable, fulfilling, experience after another, should it not? I mean, pardon the cliché, but life's too short to let it be anything else.

I am a self-proclaimed food hobbyist on a quest to find delicious, healthy, fast, easy-to-make recipes and to successfully make those food adjectives actually belong together in a sentence. I am looking for after work meals that don't come out of a can, that I can enjoy preparing after a long work day, that my family will enjoy eating, and that will allow me to rest assured knowing that we are eating healthy. When I find these meals, I wish to share them with others. Cheers :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello Again!!!

Hello everyone....it feels great to be back!! I have had an extremely busy summer with work, vacations, family visits, and other functions....and I spent most of the summer getting through my first trimester...yes, we are expecting our 2nd baby, due to arrive in February!! We're very excited!

You all have heard of the first trimester blahs I'm sure, well with working long hours in the particularly hot humid weather we have had this summer, and with all that's been going on, I had 'em BAD!! I just havn't had it in me to stay up past my daughter's bedtime to tend to my blog....but these days I'm feeling much more energetic so here I am!!

At least I've had time to think of some ideas for future posts, so hopefully there'll be some neat ones to come!

Looking forward to getting back into my normal routine!!

Ciao for now ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Karen!!
    Glad you're back, but I'm also happy that you were able to take the time you need to rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back - I am already drooling over your sliders!! :)
    Cheers!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zibi!! Hey C!! Thanks for stopping by gals! Yes I'm glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete