Countless numbers of us, on a daily basis, are faced with the challenge of filling multiple roles. We must be spouses, parents, professionals, etc., and still find time and energy after all that to be health-conscious individuals! Life shouldn't be an exhausting struggle, it should be a collection of one enjoyable, memorable, fulfilling, experience after another, should it not? I mean, pardon the cliché, but life's too short to let it be anything else.

I am a self-proclaimed food hobbyist on a quest to find delicious, healthy, fast, easy-to-make recipes and to successfully make those food adjectives actually belong together in a sentence. I am looking for after work meals that don't come out of a can, that I can enjoy preparing after a long work day, that my family will enjoy eating, and that will allow me to rest assured knowing that we are eating healthy. When I find these meals, I wish to share them with others. Cheers :)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More posts to come (I promise!!)

*siiigh* Well we've entered phase 6/8 of our kitchen reno, we can finally see the light at the end of the seemingly neverending tunnel....countdown is on - 10 days to go til we reach our deadline - appliance delivery day *jumping up and down clapping*, I'll post some pics later....when we're done, I'll be a busy beaver once again in my newly updated, wonderfully modern kitchen and there will be more posts, I promise *wink*

I think there will be a mushroom foraying trip this coming weekend, so hopefully with any luck there'll be some tasty morel recipes to come!!

Cheers! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for new appliances! And Hooray for kitchen renos being done!! I am so jealous you will have an amazing new kitchen ::sigh:: one day, I will have one too.
    Have fun and good luck foraging!! I can't wait to see what you "dig up" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for cheering with me, C.!! That's sweet! :D

    Yep, I gotta tell ya, mushroom foraging is a blast, ya gotta try it sometime!! I'll be writing a post re. our foray for sure, hopefully we'll find lots **fingers crossed** ;)

    K.

    ReplyDelete