Countless numbers of us, on a daily basis, are faced with the challenge of filling multiple roles. We must be spouses, parents, professionals, etc., and still find time and energy after all that to be health-conscious individuals! Life shouldn't be an exhausting struggle, it should be a collection of one enjoyable, memorable, fulfilling, experience after another, should it not? I mean, pardon the cliché, but life's too short to let it be anything else.

I am a self-proclaimed food hobbyist on a quest to find delicious, healthy, fast, easy-to-make recipes and to successfully make those food adjectives actually belong together in a sentence. I am looking for after work meals that don't come out of a can, that I can enjoy preparing after a long work day, that my family will enjoy eating, and that will allow me to rest assured knowing that we are eating healthy. When I find these meals, I wish to share them with others. Cheers :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

New Kitchen (Almost)

Well, our kitchen reno is almost complete, the fridge is on back order for an indefinate length of time :( But here are some pics of our work - we did it all ourselves :)







This was in our ravine this evening!!

2 comments:

  1. I am in total awe that you guys did this yourselves - it looks great!! and LOTS of counter space, I love that. I can't wait till I get my very own kitchen to reno. ::sigh:: One day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Oh and you guys will ;)

    ReplyDelete